Watertown Ford | Boston, MA
Whether you work in an independent shop, another dealer, or a quick maintenance franchise, if you aren't as happy with your current job as you want to be, call us, we will be happy to discuss a position at Watertown Ford. Your work/life schedule is balanced, 70% of our work is customer pay, and the building and equipment are only 5 years old. If your concerned about making a fresh start, don't worry, we will guarantee your pay for the first 90 days and if you have scheduled vacation time, we will be happy to honor that for you.
We are looking for someone that has;
- Excellent communication skills
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs
- 3+ years of automotive repair experience
- Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
Applicants must have a valid driver's license. Employment is subject to satisfactory motor vehicle record check and drug screening. Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in this position, please call or email your resume to Peter King, General Manager.