Bonney Staffing Center-Portland | Newburyport, MA
A Newburyport Company is seeking an Experienced CNC Programmer to join their team
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Calibrate and qualify tooling.
- Perform machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Capable of understanding 5 axis machining operations (horizontal machining, beveling, etc.)
- Properly mark and organize parts after machining
- Validate accuracy of machined parts.
- Able to assist programming by processing Microvellum projects
- Understand and practice fixturing techniques.
- Complete understanding of machine code and commands.
- Able to instruct others on proper CNC machine operation.
- Capable of programming parts in AlphaCAM
- Edit and load programs using Xilog.
- Create .mix files to optimize machine workload.
This is a Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire Opportunity with an Amazing Company.
If you are interested in learning more about this company, please walk-in or call our Portsmouth office today!
Bonney Staffing Center
767 Islington StreetPortsmouth, NH 03801