Dead River Company delivers energy and peace of mind to customers throughout Northern New England with over 1,100 employees and a commitment to our core values of integrity, caring and excellence. The Commercial Account Energy Advisor reports to the Commercial Account Manager and will be responsible for growth and management of corporate and regional commercial accounts in the New Hampshire – Vermont – Massachusetts – Eastern New York areas. The majority of the job responsibilities includes managing existing commercial accounts and business development in manufacturing, healthcare, food service, hotels, education and other areas. Put your business development skills to work at a reputable company with a wide variety of products, and resources. This position includes a Dead River Company branded vehicle, iPhone and iPad.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of five years sales experience, preferably in the energy industry
- (will train the right candidate with B2B and technical aptitude)
- a proven track record of achieving new business growth (B2B experience)
- demonstrated initiative to develop new business
- Previous experience calling on commercial and major accounts
- Solution Selling experience
- excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills
- commitment to customer service excellence
- strong math and computer skills (MSOffice, Excel and salesforce.com )
- organizational and time management skills
- technical/mechanical aptitude
- a focus on Safety!
Dead River Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan with company match, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, education assistance for employees and their children, and discounts on our products. Additionally, Dead River Company promotes community involvement by offering a generous volunteerism benefit. If you have interest in joining a company with a long history of stability and growth, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer