Full-Time Valet Parking Attendants – Boston Atlantic
Icon Parking | Boston, MA
Full- Time Parking Attendants Needed – Boston Atlantic
Schedule(s): All Shifts Available - $13.00/hr
Retention Bonus of $500.00 after 90 days of good standing (performance, attendance) has been completed. Merit increase of $0.50 per hour will follow after 6 months of service in good standing.
Icon Parking Systems and Quik Park, also referred to as Citizens Icon Holdings (‘CIH’), are the most successful brands within Citizens Parking, Inc., operating predominantly in the largest parking market globally, New York City. These brands maintain more than 300 parking locations and employ 2,200 people to park 50,000 cars a day. We Park New York!
· Greet customers as they enter and exit parking facilities
· Drive, park and retrieve vehicles in safe, courteous and timely fashion
· Complete a circle check for each vehicle and note any pre-existing damage(s)
· Request the matching valet ticket before retrieving the vehicles
· Maintain open lines of communications with their supervisor
· Work independently or within a team to ensure tasks within the garage locations gets done
· Any and all other duties assigned
What We Offer:
· Union Employee Benefits such as: Health, Dental, Vision, and a Pension Plan
· $13.00 an hour
· Career advancement opportunities, we promote from within!
· At least 18 years of age
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time, run, kneel, bend over, use hands, and lift a minimum of 50lbs
· Valet experience is not required, as we offer a thorough paid training program
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent team building & interpersonal skills
· Have a “can do” attitude
If you think this is the opportunity for you please apply and we look forward to meeting you!
Icon Parking Systems/Quik Park are Equal Opportunity Employers and applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.