Mortgage Loan Officer I
Camden National Bank |
Position Title: Mortgage Loan Officer
Location: Eastern Massachusetts
Camden National Bank is a full-service community bank that offers an array of consumer and business financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customers to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complimented by 24/7 live phone support. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of people, helping businesses succeed, and vitalizing the communities we serve. We offer outstanding benefits, training, and development programs as well as a rewarding culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Interviews loan applicants to document income, debt, and credit history.
- Requests documents such as income tax return, bank account number, purchase agreement, and property description, for verification.
- Determines if applicant meets establishment standards for further consideration.
- Informs applicant of closing costs such as appraisal, credit report, and notary fees.
- Answers applicant's questions and asks for signature on information authorization forms.
- Submits application forms to Mortgage Loan Processor for verification of application information.
- Calls applicant or other persons to resolve discrepancies or asks for additional documentation as necessary.
- Informs applicant of loan denial or acceptance.
- Visits establishments such as real estate brokers, and builders, to promote mortgage service.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Access to the Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
- Free Checking and Savings Accounts, Bill Pay and Loan Rate Discounts
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
- Company contribution HSAs
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
About Camden National Bank:
Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ:CAC), founded in 1875 and headquartered in Camden, Maine, is the largest publicly traded bank holding company in Northern New England with $3.9 billion in assets and nearly 650 employees. Camden National Bank, its subsidiary, is a full-service community bank that offers an array of consumer and business financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customers to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complimented by 24/7 live phone support. Comprehensive wealth management, investment, and financial planning services are delivered by Camden National Wealth Management.
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.