Psychiatrist - Generous Sign-On Bonus!
Correct Care Solutions | Bridgewater, MA
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Senior Psychiatrist is responsible for the provision of psychiatric services at the hospital.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School or School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology
- At least 2 years of experience working with a forensic population preferred
- Current medical license in the state of practice. Current DEA license.
- Oversees recruitment, selection and retention of psychiatrists.
- Manages psychiatry provider on-site and on-call schedules.
- Participates in specific case conferences for special needs patients regarding mental health needs, housing placement, and release planning.
- Organizes a training conference series to address the special needs of the hospital’s population.
- Assists in establishing evidence-based guidelines and clinical pathways for mental health management including detailed documentation standards.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.