RN ICU PER DIEM
Covenant Health | Tewksbury, MA
* Licensed/Certified to practice
* JOB SUMMARY
The RN is an essential member of the patient care team responsible for the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process in the critical care setting. The RN will be responsible for the assesing patients upon admission and throughout the stay. They will administer IV medications, IV therapy, blood and its coponents according to established clinical standards and policies. They will be required to document nursing care actions, teaching, observations an patient responses in an EMR. The ICU is a 13-bed unit that provides expert, compassionate care with state of the art equipment.
* Associates Degree in Nursing (or 3-year diploma) required, Bachelors degree preferred
* Must have valid State of Maine RN license
* BLS/ACLS certification required
* 2-3 years nursing experience required
* 1 year minimum previous experience in critical care settingOther Skills Required:
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
* Responsible, supportive team player
* Ability to work well in high-stress situation
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.