RN ICU PER DIEM
Covenant Health | Tewksbury, MA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting* Bachelors Degree Preferred
* Licensed/Certified to practice
* JOB SUMMARY
The ICU is a 11 bed adult inpatient mixed acuity unit. RN will provide specialty care for critically ill patients and intermediate care unit (IMC) patients. The RN is responsible for the nursing process from admission through transfer or discharge. Skills to include cardiac monitoring, mechanical ventilation, arterial lines, critical drips and more. The ICU utilizes Advanced ICU (AICU) support for remote monitoring of critical care patients, in addition to Intensivist presence during day shift. A Shared Governance Model for decision making.
* Associates Degree in Nursing (or 3-year diploma) required, Bachelors degree preferred
* Must have valid State of Maine RN license
* BLS/ACLS certification requiredExperience:
* 2-3 years nursing experience required
* 1 year minimum previous experience in critical care settingOther Skills Required:
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required
* Responsible, supportive team player
* Ability to work well in high-stress situationWe are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.