Correct Care Solutions | Bridgewater, MA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS' overall goal is to improve patients' levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Registered Nurse uses the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the provision of comprehensive psychiatric and medical care for an assigned population. In addition, this position participates in the delivery of program services and supervises appropriate healthcare staff.
Education for Registered Nurse:
- Graduation from an a nursing accredited school
Experience for Registered Nurse:
- Experience in psychiatric and/or long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing excellent healthcare services to patients.
- Excellent ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an enthusiastic, team-oriented work environment.
- Above average writing skills.
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position.
Licenses/Certifications for Registered Nurse:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Correct Care Solutions Reviews
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.