Unit Psychologist - Old Colony- $5k Sign On Bonus!
Correct Care Solutions | Bridgewater, MA
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Psychologist provides individual therapy and group psychotherapy. Conducts psychological testing with committed patients and is an active member of the treatment team, providing staff education as needed on psychological issues. Responsible for developing; monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance monitoring.
Education for Psychologist:
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
Experience for Psychologist:
- Two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric hospital or correctional facility is preferred.
Licenses/Certification for Psychologist:
- Current license as a Psychologist in the state of practice.
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy, family therapy, design and implementation of individualized behavior plans,
- Provides psychological testing to committed patients
- Assists with quality assurance reviews as required.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams.
- Supervises and trains the psychology students. Provides individual and group supervision to psychology interns.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.